PORC is looking for a social media Jedi and all around awesome wordsmith.
We’re a small and enthusiastic team that managed to shape the Romanian streetwear landscape. Since we started in 2012, we worked hard to get to the top and we need you to help us stay there.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A passion for streetwear and urban culture.
- A demonstrated understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.) and restless curiosity in emerging digital technologies.
- Familiarity with online communities and passion for reader engagement.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to deliver on time.
- Familiarity with PORC brand and our products.
- Knowledge of advertising and branding principles.
You’d be in charge with:
- Shape and promote our image across the almighty online realm.
- Daily manage our online shop communication (social media customer service included).
- Create original content for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Distribute content across platforms in a way that’s consistent with PORC’s voice and style.
- Participate in Creative Development brainstorms and contribute to overall brand strategy.
- Be the grammar nazi we all need and hate (Romanian and English).
- Work closely with the team on day-to-day tasks and needs, including scheduling and communicating new releases, administrative work, sales campaigns.
Keep in mind:
- We’re open to both part time and full time applications.
- Working remote is not an option. Our headquarters is located in downtown Bucharest (next to Unirea Shopping Center).
- Experience is not mandatory, we’re more interested in your work ethics, curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
If you think you are the right Jane (or Joe) for us, please drop us a few lines about you and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for submission: 23rd July 2017.
Submission date has ended, thank you all!